|There are ants in my Lucky Green Boots
||Issue: 850 | 7th day of Celebrating, Y20
|850 Years Frozen In IceDeep in Terror Mountains there lay hundreds of beasts, some friendly and some foes. It is a place long-forgotten by explorers, and home to potentially undiscovered Neopet and Petpet species. |
Also by suchrob
|850 Days LaterThe sky was playing a symphony of magical colors that night, notes of muted purples sang their way through harmonies of deep blues while dazzling greens reverberated in between. The cool colors sang soft promises high above the horizon, beckoning the passion of the warm yellows and oranges still clinging to the setting sun to fade away. |
|The Weewoo who found his name One fateful morning, as the sun rose over Krawk Island and the flocks of parakeet and pawkeets started their cacophony of daily songs, each one clamouring to be louder their neighbours, a small Weewoo gently stirred from his sleep.|
|Finding Home: A Collection of LettersIt was just after sunrise when Veronique the Island Xweetok finally landed on the beach. The salty ocean breeze was warm and comforting, and the soft sway and rustle of the palm trees reminded her she was home, a notion that was more foreign to her than she expected. |
Also written by breakeven and detection.
|Of Weewoos and PotatoesInspiration had deserted me completely. I was supposed to be writing, but for the last five minutes I had just been absent-mindedly tapping on my desk with a pencil, staring at a blank page. This story for the 850th issue of the Neopian Times wasn't going to write itself, but at this rate, it seemed that I wasn't going to write it, either.|
|The Weewoo Keeper and the SeaThis is my short story submission for the 850th issue of the NT! This story has a personal, very short dedication at its end for my grandmother Patricia.|
|Sleepy HeadThe land of Neopia has many worlds with exotic foods, different stories and adventures to tell, but there is only one world where you can make your own story for a short period of time. |
Search the Neopian Times
85 Reasons for 850 Issues - Why We Love The NT!
There are many things that we love about the Neopian Times! The very fact that it has continue to 850 issues shows just that! But to celebrate, I have compiled a list of 85 things that we love about the Neopian Times!
1. The wonderful creative community of Neopia,
2. And the chance that the Neopian Times gives us to express that creativity.
3. The white Weewoos. Where there’s a Weewoo, there’s a way.
4. The awesome interactions with the TNT editorial staff.
5. Cookies and various foodstuff all ‘round!
6. The laughs that we get at the comics.
7. The Quote of The Week.
8. The fact that it comes out on a Friday, right when we need to kick back, relax and enjoy.
9. Shifting through the archives to find a piece on your favourite Neopian.
10. The themes that are such a great way to celebrate Neopian holidays.
11. Waiting for the next episode of your favourite continued series.
12. Having a place to have questions answered in the Editorial.
13. Scrolling through the New Series section to find something new to read.
14. The excitement when there is enough in the New Series section to scroll through!
15. When you start a new series and are already looking forward to the next instalment.
|NT #850 Best Pet Sites in Neopia - Chosen by YOU!|
I polled and polled for this info.
PET SITES! Everyone loves them, everyone has used at least one, and everyone (likely) has a favorite. It’s not uncommon to visit one of the Neoboards and find a Neopian or two asking for help and being directed to an amazing user-created site.