50 Secret Avatars That Will Never Be Released: Part Two
This is Part Two of the article series. If you are interested in reading the
half of the article, please refer to Issue 157. Thank you!
25) The ‘Traumatized’ Avatar: This avatar will magically appear if you take
your poor Neopet to the secret laboratory one too many times and they happen
to change gender.
24) The ‘Bugging Fyora’ Avatar: Poor Neopians can get this avatar by repeatedly
trying to buy items from the Hidden Tower, all the while knowing they can’t
23) The ‘Nobody Likes Me’ Avatar: Ever wonder why so many guilds only have
one member? It’s because they are trying to get this secret avatar.
22) The ‘I Neomailed Donna!’ Avatar: Adam must have thought up the idea for
this avatar as a cruel joke. Poor Donna is going to log on to about 12 million
Neomails from Neopians craving this new avatar.
Okay, I need someone to translate this one for me...I don't speak gibberish:
21) The 'I am leet' Avatar: For people who seem to be able to carry on conversations
using nothing but gibberish.
20) The 'Coltzan is my Chiropractor' Avatar: For all those who get a tingly
feeling in their spine after visiting his shrine.
19)The 'Emo-crazy' Avatar: For people who use no less than ten emoticons per
18. The '0 Avatars' Avatar: The actual existence of this avatar has been called
into question; only those who have no secret avatars are awarded this avatar,
however once they get it, it immediately disappears since it's only given to
people with 0 avatars and the mere possession of it brings up your count to
17) The 'My pet was retired' Avatar: For owners of 'Fleyes', 'Bruce Forsyth's',
Cerpull's, Mellishes, Frogstomps, 'Macy Gray's', etc...
16)The 'I invented Neopets' Avatar: Unfortunately there are only two of these
in existence and it's been retired...
15) The 'Edible' Avatar: Well, you had it but your pet ate it. Oh well.
14)The 'Neopets is Down' Avatar: Only available for use when Neopets is down
for maintenance...Wait, there's something wrong with this theory.
13) The 'No Confidence' Avatar: You've never entered any contests or competitions
nor do you possess any trophies... but we're sure you're talented.
12)The 'Underachiever' Avatar: Similar to the 'No Confidence' avatar, although
this one is given to those who have entered every competition but never actually
11) The 'Unlucky' Avatar: All your stocks crashed, your pets got sick, the
Tax beast took all your Neopoints and the Pant Devil stole your Wand of Ultra
Nova - again! You're having a really bad day, aren't you?
10) The 'Fruity' Avatar: Okay, to get this avatar, you have to win a Bagguss
from the Fruit Machine on three consecutive days in a row. Yeesh, who comes
up with these silly avatar ideas, anyway?
9) The 'White Weewoo' Avatar: Can you find one? *wink*
8. The 'I visited Mystery Island and all I got was this dumb T-shirt' Avatar:
Well, you could have got advice from the Island Mystic while you were there,
but I think you were better off with the T-shirt personally.
7) The 'Pharmacy Reg' Avatar: Is your pet prone to coming down with the NeoFlu?
If you visit the pharmacy often enough, you'll be awarded this avatar out of
6) The 'Iced in Action' Avatar: For loud, clunky Neopians who just can't seem
to sneak up on the Snowager without waking him up.
5) The 'Vacant' Avatar: For the millions of Neopians who own a Neohome- but
have nothing inside of it.
4) The 'Huh?' Avatar: Shame on you for knowing NOTHING about Neopets!
3) The 'Neo-bore' avatar: You actually figured out the airspeed velocity of
an unladen Pteri (both Meridellian and Sahkmetian). Go you! Too bad no one else
2) The 'Invisible' avatar: This clever avatar was released to commemorate 'Invisible
Day', unfortunately no one can actually prove they have it.
1) The 'I have too much time on my hands' Avatar: Wow, you actually sat down
and thought up 50 different avatars that will never be released...you must have
a really dull life.
Thank you for reading Part Two of our article everyone! We hope you enjoyed
it. Please don't go trying to actually get these avatars- as of the present,
none of them are real. Happy avatar hunting!
~pseudo and harper_1618.