Are You a Neopian Sweetheart? – A Valentine Quiz
Truly loving and caring about others is a priceless character trait. The few individuals who possess such a quality give of their time, money, emotions, and other resources, often behind the scenes, to help others and spread joy and happiness wherever they can. These jewels are called Sweethearts because their hearts are truly kind. On the other hand are the type who find amusement in sowing discord and hate at every available opportunity. And finally are those who lie somewhere between the two extremes.
With Valentine’s Day upon us, it should be fun to take a related quiz, dappled with trivia and questions about, well, you. Honestly, what type of person are you? Are you a Neopian Sweetheart or something entirely different? Why don’t you grab a pen and paper, and let’s find out!
1. If you had to describe Valentine’s Day with only one word, it would be:
2. In addition to sparklers and a finishing cherry on top, the Deluxe Heart Waffle is covered with syrup, whipped cream, and:
C. Ice Cream.
D. Chocolate Chips.
3. What Neopet is featured on the heart-shaped Valentine’s Day avatar?
4. How often do spend your time helping on the Quest, Help, or other similar board?
C. Whenever I can spare the time.
D. Every day.
5. What is the name of the petpet whose stomach glows with a red heart whenever he is happy?
6. One day you’re perusing the boards and happen across a newbie’s thread, the title of which reads: “ALL my pets are sick. Help!” She had just received the following random event --
Something has happened!
Hubrid Nox stares at you, and his eyes glow. All your Neopets have come down with a bad case of Itchy Scratchies!!!
What do you do?
A. Roll your eyes and search for a different topic.
B. Post the laughing smiley and think, “How dumb can you get?”
C. Stick around to make sure someone helps her.
D. Either post the Healing Springs’ link and information, point her to the hospital, or send her the cure.
7. Excluding Neocash items, what are the only three items in Neopia with the word(s) “Sweetheart” in them?
A. Sweetheart Scroll, Usuki Snowy Sweetheart Set, Sweet Heart Negg
B. Sweetheart Crepe, Sweetheart Garland, Sweet Heart Negg
C. Sweetheart Sunglasses, Usuki Valentine Sweetheart Set, Sweet Heart Negg
D. Sweetheart Fireplace, Sweetheart Bed, Sweet Heart Negg
8. If you already have the Valentine Site Theme and manage to snag quite a few Mysterious Valentines Cards, would you consider sending one to someone who does not have the site theme?
A. No way. I’m selling every single one.
B. Of course. Probably more than one.
C. More than likely, yes.
D. I’d have to think about it.
9. Choose the Chocolate item, the description of which reads: “Hmmm what a strange shape, wonder what its meant to be? It tastes good though!”
A. Chocolate Tree
B. Chocolate Heart
C. Chocolate Man
D. Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter
10. At the end of a long, draining day’s work, you log on to relieve some stress, relax, and play a few games. But one of the first things you see is a notice about an Unconverted Plushie Kougra being Up For Adoption. Your friend has been looking for this very pet for ages. What do you do?
A. Make mental note of the pet’s name and mail your friend later.
B. You think you might forget, so you dash off a Neomail right away.
C. Put it out of your mind; it’s time to relax.
D. Keep it to yourself - you would like to adopt the pet.
11. Of the 15 species who can be Chocolate, how many are topped with a cherry?
12. How often do you think, say, or write something along the following lines, ”Good grief! People are so sensitive - they need to get a thicker skin.”
A. All the time.
D. Rarely, if ever.
13. Which of the following items is not actually a rose item on Neopets?
A. Dying Rose in a Vase
B. Black Roses
C. Twelve Red Roses
D. Valentine Rose Bouquet
14. What is the only neopet out of 53 species that is known for heart-shaped paws?
Answer Key and Score
Once you have completed the quiz, check the key below, giving yourself the corresponding number of points for each answer. As you’ll discover, three questions were actually bonus questions worth double points! *gasp* After totalling your score, check the last section to reveal the final result.
1. A - 4, B - 3, C - 2 , D - 1
2. A - 1, B - 2, C - 4, D - 3
3. A - 1, B - 4, C - 3, D - 2
4. A - 2, B - 4, C - 6, D - 8
5. A - 2, B - 3, C - 4, D - 1
6. A - 4, B - 2, C - 6, D - 8
7. A - 4, B - 2, C - 3, D - 1
8. A - 2, B - 8, C - 6, D - 4
9. A - 3, B - 2, C - 4, D - 1
10. A - 3, B - 4, C - 2, D - 1
11. A - 4, B - 3, C - 1, D - 2
12. A - 1, B - 2, C - 3, D - 4
13. A - 1, B - 3, C - 4, D - 2
14. A - 3, B - 4, C - 2, D - 1
What Type of Heart Are You?
(68 - 55 Points) You are a Sweet Heart! Without a doubt, you have an incredibly sweet and giving heart and also know Neopia extremely well. Stay sweet and don’t let anyone or any circumstance change who you are!
(54 - 41 Points) You are a Happy Heart! Although not quite a Sweetheart, you definitely try to bring happiness to those around you. Keep looking for ways to spread sweetness and joy as you make Neopia a better place.
(40 - 29 Points)You are a Sweet and Sour Heart! You seem to be riding the fence: Sometimes you are sweet, and sometimes you’re downright, um, sour. Try to be more aware of your words and actions and don’t let the acidity overtake the very real sweet part of you.
(28 - 17 Points) You are a Frozen Heart! Oh, dear, though your Neopian knowledge is lacking, more importantly your heart seems to be frozen solid. However, frozen hearts can easily be melted by treating others with kindness and respect, because giving from the heart can bring a new kind of joy and warm up the coldest of hearts.
Whatever type of heart you are, have a wonderful, happy Valentine’s Day! ♥