Are you tired of people being rude to you? Did someone call you rude and you
donít know why? Maybe this article can help. Below is a list of 10 basic rules
that have not been written, but are considered good manners for NeoPets.
1. You should never ask anyone to give you Neopoints or items because youíre
poor and they are not. If you really do need things for your pets, you can try
the Soup Kitchen or Money Tree. Begging only makes you look bad.
2. Do not flood the message boards! To get your message across, just post regularly,
not constantly. People will get annoyed if you flood and will ignore you anyway.
3. When trading on the trading post, ask for items that are near the worth
of your lot. Also, do not bid on valuable lots with items that are nowhere near
the worth of it. To check the real worth of your item, you should use the Shop Wizard to search for it.
4. Do not put 1 Neopoint on your wishlist if you are not going to accept 1
Neopoint! Only put what you will accept. If youíre willing to look at all offers,
put that in there, donít just leave it blank!
5. Never use any curse words in message boards, shops, trading post wishlists,
or Neomails. This is not only rude, but against the NeoPet rules as well. If
you see any one doing this, feel free to report them here.
6. Do not steal other peopleís pictures for the beauty contest! You could make
your own picture, or Neomail the owner of the picture and ask them to make you
one, nicely. When you ask nicely, you have a better chance of getting the picture.
Some people may want you to pay them for the picture, thatís entirely up to
7. Keep the HTML in your shop to a minimum! Itís not nice to freeze other peopleís
computers by having large backgrounds, music files, and a lot of graphics. Some
do not have fast modems and computers that can handle the size of that.
8. Do not ask people to pay for the address to the Hidden Tower or any other
secret of Neopia. If you have any questions about these secrets, you can Neomail
me and Iíll be happy to help you!
9. Do not create multiple accounts just for Neopoints. This makes the game
unfair and also leaves the pets to fend for themselves. By creating more than
one account, you are reducing the chances of a name being free for future Neopians.
10. If you see anyone breaking any of the NeoPet Rules, REPORT
Thatís all! I hope this list is helpful! I will answer any and all Neomails
sent to me, so feel free to ask questions or make comments. Good luck with your